What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Edition 8 Section 2.4

Started by , Nov 29 2017 08:13 PM
2 Replies

With the new SQF Edition 8, the food safety and food quality are split but may be combined or integrated which was how our program was set-up before the split to achieve level 3 certification. I still plan to integrate but saw that now section 2.4 splits with food safety headings 2.4.1 Food Legislation and 2.4.2 GMPs, while the food quality section has 2.4.1 Customer Requirements and 2.4.2 Quality Fundamentals. Rearranging is one thing, duplicating headings makes it more challenging to keep the manual set up basically as it were. Any suggestions on keeping the flow consistent while duplicating headings?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System
[Ad]

Hi Lori,

I would combine 2.4.1 Legislation and Customer Requirements as a lot of standards refer to compliance with customer, regulatory and statutory requirements. 

If you would like to keep the corresponding numbering I would go 2.4.2a GMPs 2.4.2b Quality Fundamentals.

At the end of the day the numbering doesn't matter as long as comfortable with your system and the documents are compliant.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanks for the suggestion Tony, I do want to keep it clean.

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System BRCGS Section 4.6 risk assessments for version 9 Section 11.7.5.7 - Knife Control of Box Cutters Does primary conversion section 5.9 of BRCGS Version 9 apply to lobsters? BRC Section 4.5.3 Air