What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Great To Be Onboard!

Started by , Dec 01 2017 04:25 PM
1 Reply
Hello all,

My name is Paul Valder and have been in the food safety, compliance and standards industry for over 20 years. Since, the North American uptake by the food industry of GFSI benchmarked standards, we continue to help individuals and companies to successfully reach their technical food safety and quality needs.

Operating in the allergen and free from space, which still leads the "recall" charts on a across all developed countries, the Allergen Control Group also owns and operates the Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP), now certifying facilities in over 19 countries, using over fifteen globally situated ISO17025-1 & ISO17065 certifying bodies.

We are proud of our reputation for delivering the world's most rigorous gluten-free standards to help our manufacturing customers, from smaller operations, to the industry's leading fortune 500 companies. 

I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Paul
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Great integrated training record management Great to meet you :) Great IFSQN Flashlight Giveaway!
[Ad]

Welcome Fellow Canadian :) We are a small company in NB producing plastic food contact packaging, I am quite new to all this having work all my life in the biomedical research field so lots to learn!! and this is a good place to be for that.

Cheers

Danica

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Great integrated training record management Great to meet you :) Great IFSQN Flashlight Giveaway! Great free web resources for food safety teams Joining the IFSQN with great pleasure Great free web resources for food safety teams Great to meet you Great Advice