What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Initial Certification audit - This Week!

Started by , Dec 04 2017 08:21 PM
5 Replies

I have to give a "shout out" to all my colleagues on this forum - We are FINALLY having our initial facility audit for SQF this Wednesday and Thursday.  I am feeling good about our chances and really appreciate all the information sharing that has really helped demystify SQF for me.

Wish me luck!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

Excellent.  Remember, don't volunteer information and nothing off the cuff - an Auditor is a reporter.

And I was one for a number of years.

1 Thank

First audit is "in the books" - 7 minors - no majors.  We thought the auditor was both thorough and fair.

Yay!

Congrats!  This has been a long time coming.  Well-deserved!

Awesome! Congratulations!

Well done!  :clap:

Onwards and upwards.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted