What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Competition Winner Announcement

Started by , Mar 12 2004 09:40 PM
0 Reply
Congratulations to Mike Lond who's idea polled a massive 45% of the votes in the competition to find a decent competition.

The winning idea was:

Find the most over-packaged / over-engineered consumer product.

Full details of this new competition to follow on Monday 15 January.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In the meantime well done Mike please send me your postal address and I'll send the books on.

The Leader's Digest:Timeless Principles for Team and Organization Success
Growing the Distance:Timeless Principles for Personal, Career, and Family Success
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Competition or contest for quality assurance professionals Face Mask Design Competition IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind I think it's time for a FUN IFSQN competition Competition or contest for quality assurance professionals Face Mask Design Competition IFSQN Beard Net Photo Competition...win $$$ Football (Soccer) World Cup 2018 Competition Where Your Hairnet? IFSQN Competition...$1,000 first prize Fantasy World Cup Competition (Mystery Prize on Offer) Anyone interested in a world cup football (soccer) competition? The "Other" Photos for the t-shirt competition