What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Audit- Pest Control

Started by , Dec 06 2017 04:46 AM
12 Replies

Hi 

Can some one share me Internal Audit Checklist , i would like to  see a sample of Pest control Audit checklist , i will do this Audit for our service provider (pest Control Company ) ,and want to know what points we should focus on ?

Thanks 

Hygienic 

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit
[Ad]

Hi 

Can some one share me Internal Audit Checklist , i would like to  see a sample of Pest control Audit checklist , i will do this Audit for our service provider (pest Control Company ) ,and want to know what points we should focus on ?

Thanks 

Hygienic 

As requested.....

Integrated Pest Management - Savor Street Foods - Reading.doc   31.5KB   338 downloads

QMR 001 Rev. 6 Internal Pest Inspection Record.xls   80KB   441 downloads

QM 11.2.11 Rev. 3 Management of Pests and Vermin.doc   46KB   346 downloads

Pest Inspection.xls   113.5KB   451 downloads

4 Thanks

SOP with checklist my be helpful to you..

SOP with checklist my be helpful to you..SOP-PEST CONTROL.DOCX   60.55KB   438 downloads

3 Thanks

I do this quarterly.

Marshall

Attached Files

5 Thanks

Thanks All your documents are really helpful .

Hi 

Thanks 

Hygienic 

Hi hygienic,

Unsure what you meant by "Audit for our service provider....."

People seem to hv (logically) responded to the "red" above.

Hi hygienic,

Unsure what you meant by "Audit for our service provider....."

People seem to hv (logically) responded to the "red" above.

Hi Charles

Service Provider is our Pest control contractor ,they are doing treatment as per the agreement .

Regards

Hygienic   

Here is a good article i located:

http://www.qualityas...onal--analyses/

We subcontract our pest control requirements - they have an online portal, completely auditable, detailng visit findings, site maps with bait stations identified, recomendations, technician training and qualificaitons, bait details etc - works realy well.

Internally we then audit the availability of the data held on the portal, as well as verify bait station posiitons, etc.

Kind Regards

David

SOP with checklist my be helpful to you.. SOP-PEST CONTROL.DOCX

SOP with checklist my be helpful to you.. SOP-PEST CONTROL.DOCX

Hi parmarjaykishan,

Was there a comment ?

Thanks

Very helpful

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Internal Audit Assesment FSSC Internal auditor competency Frequency of Internal Audits Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Quantifying internal audit tasks