What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 11.2.10 - maintenance control schedule

Started by , Dec 08 2017 11:00 PM
5 Replies

SQF 8 talks about a maintenance control schedule.

Is this just documentation planning out future maintenance on equipment/buildings? Such as PM's? I have looked through here and have not seen anything explaining this further. So hopefully someone can help.

Thank you so much in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Maintenance Shop Refrigerator Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point
[Ad]

PM Program such as Cogz from www.focus-works.com

1 Thank

Hi Sarah,

It is a schedule documenting your preventive maintenance.  This can be electronically managed with a maintenance software (we use ManagerPlus) or can be managed manually.

1 Thank

Here is a quick idea of what we do.  Doc1.docx   193.43KB   545 downloads

(Feel free to critique IFSQN'ers)

6 Thanks

Tim, thank you for this. I made something similar to this the other day, but I didn't think to add several dates, which will help cut down on paper use. Would more Detail on what the Maintenance should do be better? As I just put topics like "bearings, belts" etc. Should I be more elaborate than that? I also like how you did your monthly and weekly on the same page. I was going to make an entirely different form for these, but I think I will also do it similar to how you have it.  :sleazy:

Tim, thank you for this. I made something similar to this the other day, but I didn't think to add several dates, which will help cut down on paper use. Would more Detail on what the Maintenance should do be better? As I just put topics like "bearings, belts" etc. Should I be more elaborate than that? I also like how you did your monthly and weekly on the same page. I was going to make an entirely different form for these, but I think I will also do it similar to how you have it.  :sleazy:

Yeah I've always seen it as, if your maintenance team quit today, the new guy would need a good idea of what to do.  I used to have monthly and quarterly separate from weekly, but that was a pain in the butt.  I also used to only have 4 weeks on each page, which got real messy the first time I came across a month with 5 Mondays! (PM Day).

Glad I could help!

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Maintenance Shop Refrigerator Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points