What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

I'm here to make connections in the food manufacturing space :)

Started by , Dec 10 2017 04:22 AM
1 Reply

Hey everyone! I'm new to this industry or posting on forums, so I'm happy to be here. I'm mostly here because my father and I recently started a family company and we sell a lot of the gases and safety equipment used in food manufacturing plants. He just recently retired from being the President of the largest company in our field, Airgas, so that we can start something of our own, so I'm super excited :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]

Hi MMM Welding,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility