What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Storage of Dirty Clothing

Started by , Dec 22 2017 10:41 AM
4 Replies

Hi,

I have a question with the storage of the dirty clothes from a high care area.

is it okay to storage the laundry in area where the raw materiale is transpoteret in the same room.
The raw material is a dirty salad to be washed.

I hope you can help.

Best regards Tine

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products
[Ad]

Hi,

I have a question with the storage of the dirty clothes from a high care area.

is it okay to storage the laundry in area where the raw materiale is transpoteret in the same room.
The raw material is a dirty salad to be washed.

I hope you can help.

Best regards Tine

Hi Tine,

No, it's a contamination risk.

That's a No.  Doesn't sound safe at all, especially with salad being the ingredient.

Thanks for your feedback, it was also my thought. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
/ Tine

You must have a changing area where the clean coats are put on and dirty taken off?  I'd store them as close to the entrance of this changing area as possible, even perhaps on the "dirty" side of any bench you might have.

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?