What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Clause 1.1.1 Product requirement document

Started by , Dec 22 2017 08:36 PM
3 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know what type of information needs to be included in IFS audit requirements/corporate policy 1.1.1/section 'product requirements'?

It seems pretty vague to me. We do food contact thermoformed plastic packaging. We must have about 50 different products.

Does anyone know if we have to list every single product with all that is asked (product safety, quality, legality, process and specification)?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

And happy holidays to all!! :happydance: :x_tongue: :x_smile: :santa: :x_biggrin: 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials
[Ad]

Yes, every product.

Hello Mr Oster,

Maybe my question was not clear. I just spoke with our IFS PacSecure representative/auditor/consultant and what is meant by this is that we need to explain in our corporate policy how are product requirements met (safety/quality/legality/process and specification).

So one section of the corporate policy needs to describe what measures are in place in our facility to ensure these 5 characteristics, highlighted in blue above, are met.

There is no need to describe each product individually.

Best regards,

Danica

oh and yes Mr Osler, I see another section for which I will have to make a product specification sheet for each food contact product we sell. :eek_yello: :doh:

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials BRCGS clause 3.5 BRCGS Clause 3.7.5 - Supply Chain Traceability FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.7 - Environmental Monitoring Programme Addressing clause 6.1 and clause 8.1 in ISO 22000:2018 BRCGS issue 9 Clause 1.1.3 - Food Safety and Quality Objectives