What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Environmental Testing, establishing limits for Corrective Action

Started by , Dec 31 2017 11:18 PM
1 Reply

Hello

I'm Currently working for a company that packs and distribute RTC meal kits, protein and produce,  the current environmental swabs are for PPC, Y&M, HQA, and Listeria, but I don't know the limits (except Listeria)  that this need to be established for corrective actions. Can someone help?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring
[Ad]

Hello

I'm Currently working for a company that packs and distribute RTC meal kits, protein and produce,  the current environmental swabs are for PPC, Y&M, HQA, and Listeria, but I don't know the limits (except Listeria)  that this need to be established for corrective actions. Can someone help?

HI esosabrc,

PPC = ?

HQA = ?

What is being swabbed ?

If you are referring to food contact surfaces in general can try this link -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ces/#entry60958

As you can see, for the items discussed, "limits" are usually subjective (other than some exceptions, eg zero-tolerant species).

Similar Discussion Topics
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring Environmental Swabbing Matrix Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity SQF-2.4.8 - Is an Environmental Program Required? Environmental Monitoring Frequency of Testing Environmental Monitoring