What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Raw Material Evaluation Template

Started by , Jan 03 2018 06:21 PM
3 Replies

I am trying to create a raw material evaluation form for when we switch between different materials. We already  have a supplier approval form but need to document the preapproval process of why we are switching materials. Any help with this?

Kristin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

I capture things like this by approving the new supplier (thus the material and the new specification) and keeping a "QA Change Log" where I document significant events like equipment installations or process/ingredient changes, the justification for the the change, and when it occurred.

1 Thank

I had seen where you would compare the current material to the prospected material. Or would you not get into that much detail?

Having both the old specification and new specification in my records demonstrates we had the ability to do so. The "justification" section and subsequent daily production checks verify that the new material performed at the same standard.

Definitely depends on auditor as to how formal this process needs to be.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Use of confirmed OOS material in other projects Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?