What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do other companies handle cleaning silo’s and how often?

Started by , Jan 03 2018 07:31 PM
1 Reply

We have multiple silo’s used for various ingredients (white flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, gluten). We had done wet clean and dry clean. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I am intersted in how other companies handle cleaning silo’s and how often? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals
[Ad]

We have multiple silo’s used for various ingredients (white flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, gluten). We had done wet clean and dry clean. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I am intersted in how other companies handle cleaning silo’s and how often? 

Hello,

We are a baked good manufacture of pretzels. We have a total of 4 silos at our production plant, all being used for their purposes. We have our silo cleaning set up for a cleaning rotation of every 3 month internally. We also hire an outside service that comes and and does a session too.

I have attached our example of our cleaning procedures......

Semper Fi......

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule