What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to develop ISO 22000 in our kitchen?

Started by , Jan 08 2018 12:06 PM
2 Replies

Hi

Good evening all !!!!

This is Chef Franklin from chennai-India.I have been bakery and hot kitchen industry from 1997  to till date  and developed lot of process in place but I am wondering about to develop ISO 22000 in our kitchen.

Is anyone interesting to teach me step by step about 22000 with the index and guide line.I am getting confusion of i am download anything from google and getting so many suggestion from different sites.

Looking forward reply from you.......

Happy new year !!!!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme
[Ad]

Hi

Good evening all !!!!

This is Chef Franklin from chennai-India.I have been bakery and hot kitchen industry from 1997  to till date  and developed lot of process in place but I am wondering about to develop ISO 22000 in our kitchen.

Is anyone interesting to teach me step by step about 22000 with the index and guide line.I am getting confusion of i am download anything from google and getting so many suggestion from different sites.

Looking forward reply from you.......

Happy new year !!!!!

Hi Frank,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

The amount of teaching involved will relate to yr technical background ?

Offhand i suggest you consider looking for a local training course for iso22000.

addendum

this introduction might help a bit -

SGS FSSC22000 -White Paper.pdf   233.93KB   23 downloads

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 Preparation for FSSC 22000 Certification