What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Just completed our SQF Edition 8 Level 2 audit, Thank you!

Started by , Jan 11 2018 04:42 PM
10 Replies

Hello All,

We just completed our Level 2 audit, our first SQF audit ever. I would like to thank all the members of this wonderful forum that helped us get here. If it weren't for our wonderful team at work or this platform, it would've been way more difficult for us to pass this audit. 

Again, Thank You everyone who answered all mine and my colleagues' queries. 

Best,

Yogirl! 

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

congratulations!

Congratulations.  We had our pre-assessment this week and have our desk audit next month.

Regards,
Venky

1 Thank

Congratulations.  We had our pre-assessment this week and have our desk audit next month.

Regards,
Venky

Thank You! Good Luck! Would love to know how the pre-assessment helped you.

Congratulations! If you had any minor findings, please share them here! Hearing how different parts of the code are interpreted by auditors is a great resource in the forum!

SQF 8.0 Level II?

Hello Yogirl, I am looking for a training registrar to use for our first SQF certification in April. Do you have anything to share. Thank you in advanced

Hello All,

We just completed our Level 2 audit, our first SQF audit ever. I would like to thank all the members of this wonderful forum that helped us get here. If it weren't for our wonderful team at work or this platform, it would've been way more difficult for us to pass this audit. 

Again, Thank You everyone who answered all mine and my colleagues' queries. 

Best,

Yogirl! 

Hello Yogirl, I am looking for a training registrar to use for our first SQF certification in April. Do you have anything to share. Thank you in advanced

Hi Sirgrumby,

We have a simple template that has following columns: Date, Employee Name, Employee Signature, Trainer Initials. 

In addition, we have an area at the top with the title 'Topic:' where we state what subject are the employees being trained on. At the bottom we have a few lines for Review Signature and Date. 

As for the Register, we do not have an exclusive register for training. We attach the above form to every manual we have as we train the employees. For eg., if we trained the employees on Hand washing, the Hand washing policy is part of our GMP Manual so we file the training record at the beginning at the GMP Manual. You can have a consolidated register if you like, the above works better for us. 

Hope this helps. 

Best,

Yogirl

SQF 8.0 Level II?

SQF consultant, Yes. I think we were the second company to be audited by our Auditor for SQF 8.0 Level II. 

Congratulations! If you had any minor findings, please share them here! Hearing how different parts of the code are interpreted by auditors is a great resource in the forum!

We were asked to include non production areas in our Glass and Brittle Plastic policy since our employees access these areas. In addition, metal detectable bandages, some signage related findings. Nothing outrageous. 

Congrats.  It's a great release after all the prep to be done with the audit (maybe only so long as you do well!).  

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table