What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Inventory Management - Ingredients and finished goods

Started by , Jan 16 2018 03:21 AM
1 Reply

I am looking for a software that supports inventory management, for a small to medium copacker.  Need to keep tabs on whats in stock in ingredients, materials, and also finished goods.  Any clever programs out there that wont break the bank?  If there are any that are supported with a bar-code and scanner that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Proposal for Enhanced Inventory Management Strategies to Minimize Food Wastage How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Organic Material - Inventory Discrepancies Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Supporting documents to show the removal of a product from the inventory?
[Ad]

I am looking for a software that supports inventory management, for a small to medium copacker.  Need to keep tabs on whats in stock in ingredients, materials, and also finished goods.  Any clever programs out there that wont break the bank?  If there are any that are supported with a bar-code and scanner that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

This is one that i use for my personal business.

Semper Fi.......

http://www.thecanvus.com/#homePage

Similar Discussion Topics
Proposal for Enhanced Inventory Management Strategies to Minimize Food Wastage How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Organic Material - Inventory Discrepancies Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Supporting documents to show the removal of a product from the inventory? Inventory System 21 CFR 11 Compliant SQF 11.2.5.2 - chemicals inventory Sanitation Chemicals - Inventory and storage questions Stock Inventory Software recommendation Wooden Pallets Inventory