What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is the SQF Honey standard the same as the SQF standard?

Started by , Jan 16 2018 11:23 PM
3 Replies

Happy New Year to All

I have heard there is a SQF Honey standard, Is this just the same as the SQF Standard? 

Thanks 

Tracey

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Yes.

Just wondering, would this be for Manuka honey by any chance?

I ask, because I got a long introduction to this honey today in the Chiriqui province of Panama and the origins for it are New Zealand.

Yes.

Just wondering, would this be for Manuka honey by any chance?

I ask, because I got a long introduction to this honey today in the Chiriqui province of Panama and the origins for it are New Zealand.

Thanks Glenn

Yes we blend and pack all types of honey. I have been working on our quality system and the changes I have made have been to a ISO standard just from my experience. After the information that I received  I think it would be beneficial

to purchase the SQF Code Edition 8 Implementation Packaging For food Manufacture's.

Regards 

Tracey

I think is would be a great idea to purchase the SQF package from here.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Latest version of Yum standard Australia Standard for Environment Swabs Interpretation of APHA standard for APC in air