What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Label Review when no changes

Started by , Jan 17 2018 05:39 PM
5 Replies

When doing a yearly label review if you know there have been no changes to ingredients, cook instructions etc. can you just sign off and call it reviewed?  Or do I need to review as I did the first time? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Question about a Misleading label SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Allergen Label Checks In House Label Disfigurement Procedure
[Ad]

You could, but how do you know you didn't miss something the first time around?

1 Thank

the label need to be  reviewed  by all senior management and include a sign off sheet

1 Thank

I was planning on doing a full review.  The reason I asked is I have been told that if nothing has changed why review them again.  I did not agree I just wanted other opinions.  

I see no reason to re-review a label, if you "missed things the first time" your label review process is flawed.

I only review new revisions and when new cylinders/plates are made at the printer to ensure that they didn't change anything.

Since i am fairly new to this job I plan on reviewing again to be safe.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Question about a Misleading label SQF 9 - Label Reconciliation Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 Allergen Label Checks In House Label Disfigurement Procedure SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records Label for a product with multiple vendors Nutrition Information Update on the Label Any recommendations for a date label gun? 100% Label Inspection