What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from the Windy City

Started by , Jan 19 2018 02:15 PM
1 Reply

Hi,

I'm new to the forums. While looking for information about conducting a food fraud vulnerability assessment, I found this wonderful community. 

I'm a quality manager for a family owned dairy products processor, and it's been great to see everyone's thoughts on food fraud and how auditors respond to various vulnerability assessment techniques. Looking forward to being part of the community and hoping to be as helpful as everyone else has been for me so far!

Brandon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Greetings from Mexico City PCQI Training located in Plant City FL Hello From Salt Lake City, Utah Hello from Salt Lake City Greetings from the Wind City!
[Ad]

Hi Brandon,

This forum is awesome. It really does feel like a community, a group dedicated to sharing information, observations, frustrations, wins, and losses. You can come here to find answers, or maybe just other people experiencing the same grinding experience that being a champion for Food Safety/Quality produces. Many professionals here give selflessly.

Glad to have you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Greetings from Mexico City PCQI Training located in Plant City FL Hello From Salt Lake City, Utah Hello from Salt Lake City Greetings from the Wind City!