What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glass and Brittle Plastic Policy

Started by , Jan 20 2018 06:37 AM
4 Replies

Hi,

Im working in a packaging company and one of our product is microwavable plastic which is a brittle plastic.

My question is, do i have to record all of our items in a registry form or there is another way to monitor the product?

Thank you :helpplease:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Glass Policy and SOP Glass and Hard plastic check
[Ad]
Hi,

Maybe you can start from revision of your hazard analysis. Are there steps that are already implemented that can prevent braking of packaging, how many employees are handling with the product and have visual look at the same.
If there is a lot of visual check during the production process, you did not had a complaints in previous year, maybe Rendon check on every 2 hours would be enough.

Think about it and let us know what you find is best solution.

I hope I helped :)

Vlada

Poslato sa WAS-LX1 uz pomoć Tapatoka
2 Thanks

Thank you sir,

A big help.

We might discuss this with our team.

:happydance:

I've never heard of a food-safe plastic container that would be considered as a brittle plastic (brittle plastic means that it easily shatters and produces plastic shards, from what I understand)...are you sure you've properly assessed your container?

1 Thank

Hi,

We do have a flexible packaging which necessarily not a brittle plastic but we also do have a brittle plastic packaging like microwaveable and other house ware products.

Similar Discussion Topics
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Glass Policy and SOP Glass and Hard plastic check Glass and Brittle Plastic Register Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Do we need to add plastic cat trap to our Glass and Brittle Plastic controls? Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population