What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Help 3PL storage and distribution warehouse

Started by , Jan 22 2018 04:08 PM
0 Reply

Hi 

i am from Peterborough in the UK 

I am hoping i can get some help or meet up with anyone who can guide me with BRC 

my company is a 3PL storage and distribution warehouse 

I seem to be going round in circles and getting frustrated 

I am now HACCP level 3 and have done an online BRC audit course 

if any one can help me or I can meet them and show them where I am that would be awesome 

thanks 

Darren 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule