What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety / Employee Safety in Citrus and Produce Industries

Started by , Jan 26 2018 08:54 PM
1 Reply

Hello my name is Samuel Padilla. I am the Food Safety / Employee Safety Coordinator for a citrus company in Yuma Arizona. I am looking for training's in the field of citrus and produce to find information to improve the food safety program. I have support from the director and employees and we are Primus GFSI Certified and working on our Global G.A.P. certification for next year. Let me know if you have any questions or if you are able to help me as well. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi Samuel,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

You might find this useful:

Guidance for Industry: Guide to Minimize Microbial Food Safety Hazards of Fresh-cut Fruits and Vegetables

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces