What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have the updated Yum! Brands Standard?

Started by , Feb 01 2018 12:58 AM
1 Reply

Does anyone have the updated Yum! Brands Standard? I think there is a new 2018 version.

Do you think it is equivalent to ISO 22000+ ISO 22002-1?

Thank you so much!!

Katherine, from Bolivia!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method
[Ad]

I am in the same boat. No one can tell me what the true standard is that we are working toward. I've only been told that it's the YUM! standard and that it's a hard standard to meet. Prior to my  current position I went through a certification process based on ISO 22000 and it was very challenging. If YUM! is harder than ISO 22000, then we still have a lot of hurdles to meet before we are certified.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? What US brands are in the ATP game? ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Latest version of Yum standard