What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF code 2.6.2, does anyone have an example of a product trace policy?

Started by , Feb 01 2018 04:55 PM

Do i have to create a new document for product tractability SQF  code 2.6.2 we have a Recall Policy, our inspector mentioned that my recall program didn't  meet  the requirements for Product Trace, i was wondering if it would be easier to create a new policy to comply with this code. if so does anyone have any examples of Product Trace Policy?

Well it looks as if today is your lucky day. Enjoy...

Semper Fi

1 Reply

Do i have to create a new document for product tractability SQF  code 2.6.2 we have a Recall Policy, our inspector mentioned that my recall program didn't  meet  the requirements for Product Trace, i was wondering if it would be easier to create a new policy to comply with this code. if so does anyone have any examples of Product Trace Policy?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats?
[Ad]

Well it looks as if today is your lucky day. Enjoy...

Semper Fi

Attached Files

1 Like7 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question