What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Ontario

Started by , Feb 05 2018 02:46 PM
4 Replies

I have been lurking in this network for years and finally decided to sign-up!  I am a Quality Manager in the folding carton industry and our company is working towards the goal of being certified to BRC - Packaging and Packaging Materials.   

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from Ontario, Canada Canadian or Ontario guidelines for microbiological testing? Hello From Ontario Hello From St. Thomas, Ontario
[Ad]

Hello CartonQM, great to have you on board. 

If you have questions at any point during your BRC implementation project feel free to ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Greetings CartonQM! I am also in the folding carton industry. I developed a HACCP based food safety plan about 9 years ago for our plant and helped gain SQF certification about 4 years ago, level 3 two years ago. If you have any questions specifically aimed toward compliance in a folding carton plant, please let me know.

Welcome CartonQM.  I also watched from a distance before joining this site.  Great info here that has helped me out a lot.  I'm currently addressing non-conformances from our 5th SQF audit.  We are a paperboard folding carton manufacturer with non-contact cartons.  Mostly pharmaceutical cartons but food clients asked us to become certified.  Hope to chat and exchange info that may help us both. 

Welcome CartonQM!

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from Ontario, Canada Canadian or Ontario guidelines for microbiological testing? Hello From Ontario Hello From St. Thomas, Ontario