What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC vs other standards

Started by , Feb 05 2018 10:34 PM
2 Replies

We decided to go with the BRC Storage and Distribution auditing standard because our main customer uses BRC.  I was wondering what others thought of BRC in this regard versus others?  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pallet treatment standards for a food facility EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

We decided to go with the BRC Storage and Distribution auditing standard because our main customer uses BRC.  I was wondering what others thought of BRC in this regard versus others?  

Hi Phil,

There are a lot of FS standards.

Can you be a little more specific, eg thought of in respect to ?

I mean just in general, as far as comparison to other that people in warehouse storage quality have had experience with.  just looking for unbiased feedback for pros/cons...

Similar Discussion Topics
Pallet treatment standards for a food facility EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards RTD Coffee Processing Standards Shelf Life Standards Lastest AIB standards BRC Site Standards Reference Standards for Glass Bottle Manufacturing