What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there a similar policy with Compliance Policy Guide Sec. 555.425 Fo

Started by , Feb 08 2018 01:31 AM
2 Replies

I tried searching for a similar policy which regulates the allowable sizes of fragments, such as paper, similar to what Sec 555.425 is doing for hard and sharp objects, but can't seem to find one. I figured I might as well try inquiring here. Thank you very much!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Food Fraud Policy Food Defence Policy
[Ad]

I tried searching for a similar policy which regulates the allowable sizes of fragments, such as paper, similar to what Sec 555.425 is doing for hard and sharp objects, but can't seem to find one. I figured I might as well try inquiring here. Thank you very much!

Hi prg,

As i understand the quoted regulation details FDA's conclusions regarding hard/sharp foreign objects which might be significant food hazards. Essentially via theory/statistics.

Presumably paper-type materials were found to be statistically insignificant. The details, if any, are maybe in Olsen's original FDA publication(s).

1 Like

Hi prg,

As i understand the quoted regulation details FDA's conclusions regarding hard/sharp foreign objects which might be significant food hazards. Essentially via theory/statistics.

Presumably paper-type materials were found to be statistically insignificant. The details, if any, are maybe in Olsen's original FDA publication(s).

Oh ok. So objects of those type that I mentioned are not considered significant food hazard. Thank you very much! :)

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Food Fraud Policy Food Defence Policy FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use Meat Processing Garment Policy