What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello! New member here

Started by , Feb 08 2018 01:45 AM
1 Reply

Hi, I'm a newly registered user in this forum. I don't really know much about food safety regulations, as I'm a newbie in the food industry, so I'm looking for ways to familiarize myself with them. I hope this forum can help me in terms of that. Thank you very much! 

As for my basic introduction, I work at a company that produces mainly condiments, but we do offer a lot of other different products. I work in the Process Engineering section. I'm still starting to learn the regulations through in-house training, but I figured I'd go the extra mile and join here in case I do have other questions. 

Hope you all can help me. :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hi, I'm a newly registered user in this forum. I don't really know much about food safety regulations, as I'm a newbie in the food industry, so I'm looking for ways to familiarize myself with them. I hope this forum can help me in terms of that. Thank you very much! 

As for my basic introduction, I work at a company that produces mainly condiments, but we do offer a lot of other different products. I work in the Process Engineering section. I'm still starting to learn the regulations through in-house training, but I figured I'd go the extra mile and join here in case I do have other questions. 

Hope you all can help me. :) 

Hi prg,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction