What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How Lactobacillus spp. can be controlled while manufacturing?

Started by , Feb 20 2018 08:13 AM
2 Replies

I want to know the pre requisites for mayonnaise manufacturing as to control growth of lactobacilli. What can become the source of lactobacillus growth. From what major source it can come in ready to eat mayonnaise.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ?
[Ad]

Check your raw materials.  I found a particularly nasty one over twenty-five years ago that was isolated from juice concentrate.  I had to modify some growth medium to isolate this particular organism.  You may need to check your processing lines for growth niches ... consider scoping your equipment and if needed repair or replace.  Then passivate equipment.

1 Like1 Thank

Check your raw materials.  I found a particularly nasty one over twenty-five years ago that was isolated from juice concentrate.  I had to modify some growth medium to isolate this particular organism.  You may need to check your processing lines for growth niches ... consider scoping your equipment and if needed repair or replace.  Then passivate equipment.

@Ronin59. Issue arise in mayonnaise manufacturing.

Like what control can we work on?

Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? Using shipping containers as modular rooms in food manufacturing ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company?