What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any training or web sites about batter viscosity?

Started by , Feb 22 2018 01:00 AM
3 Replies

I am trying to learn more about batter viscosity.  Is there any training or web sites that would help me? What is the best viscosity cup to use?  I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

I am trying to learn more about batter viscosity.  Is there any training or web sites that would help me? What is the best viscosity cup to use?  I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you

Hi Jas,

What is it you are attempting to learn about viscosity ?

I am trying to learn everything I can.... how to monitor it,  how to maintain it, etc. etc.  We use ice to control the temperature so that makes it harder to control it.  

Some adjacent resources here, a specific text for baking would likely be most useful:

http://bakerpedia.co...sses/viscosity/

http://bakerpedia.co...-gravity-cakes/

The citations at the bottom of the articles may lead you to more useful specifics.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring?