What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Micro Specifications Referenced to a Standard

Started by , Feb 22 2018 09:27 AM
2 Replies

Hi All,

An auditor picked up that my micro specifications were not referenced to a particular standard.

Can anyone help with me a micro specification standard that i can reference for Frozen Meat. 

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces
[Ad]

Hi All,

An auditor picked up that my micro specifications were not referenced to a particular standard.

Can anyone help with me a micro specification standard that i can reference for Frozen Meat. 

Thank you

Hi rosanna,

Meat = RTE or NRTE ?

meat = beef, poultry, kangaroo ?

There may be a local regulatory standard if RTE.

Thank you for the reply Charles. It's Frozen meat. Not ready to eat. 

What local standard can I use?

Similar Discussion Topics
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Micro Lab Testing Micro Testing Composite Sampling Interpretation of micro testing guide Equipment Micro Standards Micro Testing for French Fries