What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Health & safety policy

Started by , Feb 22 2018 04:42 PM
2 Replies

Hi

I know this forum is not related to health & safety, but I was wondering if someone could help me with this please, I got to write Health & safety policy at my work place, but not able to make up all wording for it, if someone can provide me any drafting then I can make one accordingly.

thanks

Nadim

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Health & Safety Risk Assessment Health Benefits of Ghee SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims Health Star Rating System - Australia
[Ad]

I am a part of the H&S committee at my company, I am new to it but I would be happy to help. I usually look online for policies to get ideas and then go from there.

What H&S policy are you working on? 

Hello, i just share my opinion and experience on HSE. Health and Safety policy is a commitment of BOD (Board of Director) in Safety of your company. It show the purpose and strategy to improve safety cultural of your company. I hope my ideas could help.

Similar Discussion Topics
Health & Safety Risk Assessment Health Benefits of Ghee SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims Health Star Rating System - Australia Health and safety rules and regulations in Europe What is the process for removing a Natural Health Number? Food Defense - Public Health Impact Are yeast counts of 10K in raw flax seed a health concern? Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety?