What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

11.3.2.3 Hand Sanitizer in High Risk Area

Started by , Mar 01 2018 07:09 PM
4 Replies

Any information, experience, or suggestions regarding this code is greatly appreciated.

11.3.2.3   The following additional facilities shall be provided in high risk areas:

i.      Hands free operated taps; and 

ii.    Hand sanitizers

Does this code require E3 rated sanitizer?

Would a wrist activated dispenser suffice?

Does anyone have experience with an auditor making a specific recommendation regarding this code?

Thanks in advance,

Christina

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Anyone? :ejut:

Hands free typically means laser activated or knee/foot pedals required.

Don't know about the coding, I've never been asked. Though generally I'd only purchase a sanitizer capable of being effective for issues of concern.

1 Thank

Would it state "Hands free sanitizers" if it was required to be hands free?   

i.     Hands free operated taps; and 

ii.    Hand sanitizers

We just passed two SQF audits (in two facilities) with a nice score and our auditors did not mention preference to one type of sanitizer dispenser over another. We have two types - both wall mounted. 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments