What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Letter of appointment of TACCP & VACCP

Started by , Mar 02 2018 08:14 AM
7 Replies

Hello family can anyone help with a template of appointment letter of TACCP/VACCP Team members

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP
[Ad]

Hi Ruhama, can you explain a little more so we can understand your needs and fingers crossed somebody can help

J

Do we really need an Appointment letter For MR; HACCP Team Leader or Food Safety Team Leader?

Requirement is Team leader to be authorized........ Is Appointment Letter only Proof?

Thanks Appaji 

Hello Ruhama,

Even not in TACCP or VACCP, an appointment is necessary. It is also stated who is his deputy in case he is out. You can do it in matrix.

regards,

redfox

1 Like

Hello Ruhama,

Even not in TACCP or VACCP, an appointment is necessary. It is also stated who is his deputy in case he is out. You can do it in matrix.

regards,

redfox

Hi redfox,

I suspect you mean "even" rather than "even not" ?

Although it's unclear to me why FSSC require such detailed documentation but OK if it must be done . :smile:

(analogous to the well-known US expectation of a "Letter of Guarantee" ??)

Hello Charles,

Yes Charles, be it TACCP, VACCP, HACCP and FSMS, appointment is necessary.

Thanks,

redfox

Hi. Please can you send me a template of the HACCp, TACCP and VACCP appointment letter. Thank you

Hi. Please can you send me a template of the HACCp, TACCP and VACCP appointment letter. Thank you

Hi Raveen,

Can you quote/reference the clause in fssc 22000 Standard requiring this peculiar document ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Generic RSPO letter given to vendors and customers Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified FDA Warning Letter Evaluation and Response USFDA Letter - FSVP Recall Letter to Customer Food Safety Warranty Letter sample Amazon Meltable Letter Needed Letter for suppliers for separation of food and chemicals during shipping and storage Letter of Guarantee in a Food Packaging facility