What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member in Phoenix AZ

Started by , Mar 02 2018 04:44 PM
4 Replies

From the State of Sonora, in Northern Mexico, living in Phoenix AZ for the last 22 years. A Food Science Bachelor's Degree and a Master's in Quality. Food Safety Professional with ample experience in HACCP, Food Safety and GMP's Training. Servant Leader who empowers his Team Members to make decisions, while playing a minor role. Bilingual and Bicultural, both in English and Spanish.

Founder of Universidad La Salle Noroeste in Ciudad Obregon Mexico, Designed the Master Plan of a Degree, Agribusiness engineer, also  Director of Agribusiness Department, teaching Food Microbiology and other related food subjects.

Interested in continue being a Consultor in Food Safety, HACCP and GMP's Trainer.

Always curious and eager to Learn more issues related to Food, from processing to everything!! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]
Hi octaviomartin,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thank you Tony-C!

I have read some of your opinions and answers in this blog, and I have learned from them.

Thank you again!

Hi octaviomartin,

A 2nd Welcome ! 

You clearly have a lot of shareable knowledge/experience(s).

Please don't hesitate to join in the discusssions.

Charles.C. Thank you!

Even though I am a "seasoned" (Because my age) professional of the Food Industry, I am continuously learning and getting hooked with Food Processing, Food Safety and Management.  

This is me: https://www.linkedin...minel-8080ba15/

Kind regards.

Martin 

:smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction