What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Legislation 2.4.1

Started by , Mar 06 2018 10:55 PM
2 Replies

part of the requirement for SQF Food safety is that if we have a regulatory warning letter we have to notify the Certification body and SQFI, My question is does anyone have the correct phone numbers, email addresses and contact persons for this requirement?  For SQFI I have foodsafetycrisis@sqfi.com phone 202-220-0635 no contact person.  For SQF would I use the same information as what I use for a recall?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

I think those would be the same phone numbers whether it was a recall or other regulatory action.

Good luck with your warning letter  :yikes:

We list the contact information for both SQF (SQFI contact info you have listed above) and then our certification body contact information on our recall plan master contact list. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces