What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings fellow Foodies :)

Started by , Mar 06 2018 11:30 PM
1 Reply

Good Morning All,

I am a qualified Food Tech, with over 20 years experience in the Australian Food Manufacturing Industry - with my main areas of expertise being in New Product Development, R&D & Technical Sales ... 

Due to unforseen circumstances, I have been catapulted into the position of QA / Technical Manager for my company. This will be my first ever "Quality Role" as such.  Steep learning curve ahead!

Look forward to gaining heaps more Quality Systems knowledge + also sharing experience's on this site.

Cheers,

Anna

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
pHruit - New Fellow Member of IFSQN Setanta - New Fellow Member of IFSQN SQFconsultant - New Fellow Member of IFSQN Mgourley - New Fellow Member of IFSQN IFSQN welcomes new Fellow Members
[Ad]
Hi Anna,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Good luck with your new role.

Kind regards,

Tony
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
pHruit - New Fellow Member of IFSQN Setanta - New Fellow Member of IFSQN SQFconsultant - New Fellow Member of IFSQN Mgourley - New Fellow Member of IFSQN IFSQN welcomes new Fellow Members Deepawali Wishes To My Fellow Brothers and Sisters Hello Fellow Food Professionals! Congratulations Mr I - New Fellow Member of the IFSQN Congratulations Cazyncymru - New Fellow Member of the IFSQN Congratulations to Tony-C - New Fellow Member of IFSQN