What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Started by , Mar 10 2018 03:01 AM
2 Replies

During my hazard analysis of beta carotene as one of our additives in pasta, there has noted possible hazard of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from vendors facility. Question, what are the possible control measure to eliminate the hazard in the process. Note: pasta operation has drying process with the maximum of 70 deg. C. Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Maximum acceptable pseudomonas in shellfish? Pseudomonas in shellfish Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in bottled water Pseudomonas & Aerobic Colony Counts Pseudomonas - sensible spec?
[Ad]

During my hazard analysis of beta carotene as one of our additives in pasta, there has noted possible hazard of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from vendors facility. Question, what are the possible control measure to eliminate the hazard in the process. Note: pasta operation has drying process with the maximum of 70 deg. C. Thank you in advance.

Hi michelle,

Difficult for me to understand why a food colour should be contaminated by Pseudomonas.

I suggest you purchase  Food Grade quality.

Did you ask why your vendor would have Pseudomonas aeruginosa in their facility?  It generally appears to come from poor sanitation practices and neeeds a minimum of 72C for 30 minutes to render it inactive................i'd been shopping for a new vendor

Similar Discussion Topics
Maximum acceptable pseudomonas in shellfish? Pseudomonas in shellfish Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in bottled water Pseudomonas & Aerobic Colony Counts Pseudomonas - sensible spec?