What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have any experience with CanadaGap?

Started by , Mar 14 2018 07:54 PM
2 Replies

Does anyone have any experience with CanadaGap or similar on farm food safety schemes?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Does anyone have experience with Ishida dry fillers?
[Ad]

Hi Scampi.

Which aspect? Is it a supplier assessment, or does a customer want you to conform? From a supplier assessment perspective, I'm satisfied that it provides us with good quality raw materials.

No, being certified. My employer is farm to fork. So I manage the SQF, CFIA, Pro-Cert (organic certification) and the farm, Canada Gap.  The Canada Gap program is one of the most poorly written i have come across. I was hoping to find another person who's audited to it

The company has been Canada Gap certified since it's inception, but the program has undergone some radical shifts at the top (it would appear) and the resulting program is lack luster to say the least

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Does anyone have experience with Ishida dry fillers? Food Safety Team Leader Experience Does anyone have any experience of spoilage in soft cheese? A negative BRCGS Auditor experience What are your methods or experience with decanting juice concentrates? What has been your experience on food defense training during audits?