What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allergens risk assessment template

Started by , Apr 11 2018 07:27 AM
2 Replies

Hello All

i am looking for some help please . I am after a detailed  allergen  risk assessment , particularly relating  to gluten handling and the potential of cross contamination. This is to enable us to establish any risk of contamination from gluten containing product through every stage of production 

Has anybody got a template i could have a look at please 

thank you in advance 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Allergens control in research and development
[Ad]
Hi Anysuj,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

You need to consider risk at each stage, for example:
Ingredient at Supplier 
Supply Chain 
Raw material Storage 
Raw Material Handling 
Processing Aids Packaging 
Air Particles
Operations 
Rework 
Intermediate Product 
Intermediate Product Storage 
Movement of Part Used Materials including Product and Packaging 
Storage of Part Used Materials including Product and Packaging 
Equipment 
Utensils 
Production lines 
Staff Movement 
Protective Clothing 
Cleaning Areas 
CIP Systems 
Removal of waste 
Transport

At each stage you need to consider the:
Quantity of Allergen - Including susceptability of potential consumers and the amount of allergen that provokes an allergic reaction
Risk of Contamination

I normally set this up in a matrix then based on my findings produce an Allergen Control Plan

Kind regards,

Tony

good morning Tony

thank you so much for the information provided and the detail of it !

thanks again 

Justyna 

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Allergens control in research and development Cleaning Between Allergens - Tree Nut to Peanuts Do we need to have signs of alerts for our employees about the risk of processing allergens? Raw Material Segregation based on Allergens Declaration or allergens Allergens Spills tracking template