What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Upcoming SQF 8 Audit

Started by , Apr 12 2018 03:30 PM
3 Replies

My audit for SQF 8 (our 2nd SQF audit) is scheduled for this coming Monday. I know we did well last year, so even adding the updates to edition 8, I am probably ok.

Anyone have any last minute suggestions?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming Webinar: Taking control of plant and monitoring data Nervous about upcoming SQF Fundamentals audit Has anyone applied for an extension to their upcoming BRCGS Food Audit? Reusable Aprons for Production-Upcoming SQF audit Upcoming Food Safety Training’s and Certifications in the US?
[Ad]

your fraud and defense plans are tested?

Have you run a full in-house review (similar to a gap analysis.)?

In the last 4 months I have reviewed and updated every policy, and I have done an internal audit against the edition 8. I find that I tend to over think and want to rewrite, re-do alot. I used the FDA Food Defense Plan builder before the last audit, and have re evaluated what is in it. We are a low risk manufacturer, we have had our Department of Agriculture audit and that went well, along with a mini audit for a variance.The State guy asked alot of questions on FSMA. and said he didn't see any problem.

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming Webinar: Taking control of plant and monitoring data Nervous about upcoming SQF Fundamentals audit Has anyone applied for an extension to their upcoming BRCGS Food Audit? Reusable Aprons for Production-Upcoming SQF audit Upcoming Food Safety Training’s and Certifications in the US? Preparing for our upcoming SQF site audit Any upcoming training on VACCP & TACCP ? Views on SQF edition 8 and upcoming FSMA policies Who's choosing unannounced for your upcoming audit? Upcoming BRC Food Issue 7: What is likely to change vs. Issue 6