What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do we need a FSVP if we are importing a product sample?

Started by , Apr 16 2018 05:34 PM
2 Replies

Do we need a FSVP if we are importing a product sample. The sample will not be sold to the public?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Repackaging of Food Grade product Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format
[Ad]

All FDA food safety regulations only apply to materials introduced to commerce. If you aren't selling or distributing something, or running it on your shared equipment, no rules apply.

1 Like

Yep. Samples are not part of the scope in this regard! As long as it's not sold to the public.. 

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Repackaging of Food Grade product Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems?