What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My first BRC -Packaging Issue 5 Audit

Started by , Apr 22 2018 11:25 PM
3 Replies

Hello

I just joined food packaging industry and we are going to have audit in first week of June.

This is my first BRC Audit in terms of leading it.

I am familiar with BRC food standard as worked past 3 years in food industry as QA Tech.

I want to know what are the things I must ensure to be successful in my upcoming audit.

thank you for your help.

Arpit

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted
[Ad]

Hello

I just joined food packaging industry and we are going to have audit in first week of June.

This is my first BRC Audit in terms of leading it.

I am familiar with BRC food standard as worked past 3 years in food industry as QA Tech.

I want to know what are the things I must ensure to be successful in my upcoming audit.

thank you for your help.

Arpit

Hi Arpit,

I deduce the  Company is already certified to BRC Packaging so has an "approved"  BRC Packaging FS Program / HACCP plan.

I suggest you evaluate yourself / the Program via a self-assessment checklist similar to that which you are probably already familiar with from BRC Food.

Hi Arpit,

:welcome: 
Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

As the previous post by Charles, BRC Guidance and self-assessment tools can be found here: https://www.brcgloba...p-and-guidance/

Kind regards,

Tony
1 Thank

Hi all,

I have recently joined a food packaging business, I am from food industry, hence unsure about the BRC Issue 5 pack standards. Currently scanning the standards, need some guidance please:

If anyone has a template of the internal GMP audits based on the issue 5 clauses?

Hazard (HACCP) standards SOP or flow as an example will be great help! thank you.

A.M

Similar Discussion Topics
Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table