What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Allergen Cleaning Verification

Started by , Apr 30 2018 09:05 PM
2 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I just start working with a small company that does different types of Mediterranean foods. I am trying to implement an Allergen Monitoring program. Currently, we are in a really small space and we barely have space to isolate allergens from other areas. However, we have to process all the allergens in the same room. So, I made the attached documents and would like you to review it.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management
[Ad]
Hi supadill,

There are many factors to consider including the levels of allergen present and level that may trigger an allergic reaction in vulnerable people.

It also means you need to validate your verification methodology.

Some useful guidance published by SQF here:
https://www.sqfi.com...ce-Document.pdf

Kind regards,

Tony
1 Thank

Thank you Tony!

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Allergen Specific factory wear Allergen declaration for gelatin? Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Allergen Risk Assessment Carryover Non Allergen Allergen Label Checks