What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do I have to swab walls for S.Aureus (dry seasoning)?

Started by , May 04 2018 02:52 PM
4 Replies

Hello

sorry for the silly question but 

Do i have to swab walls for S.Aureus ? We manufacture dry seasonings .

thanks in advance 

A

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage? Powdered seasoning Clumping ATP Swab Sampling Device
[Ad]

Depends on your risk assessment and process.... is this in regards to environmental monitoring? 

Hello

sorry for the silly question but 

Do i have to swab walls for S.Aureus ? We manufacture dry seasonings .

thanks in advance 

A

A little more context might help.

Do the walls contact yr product ?  (walls afaik are usually micro. categorized similarly to floors albeit they are not 100% equivalent).

IMEX (not seasonings) S.aureus is only (sometimes) monitored for RTE foodhandler's hands(or gloves if applicable).

If you are talking about a generic EMP setup, the usual approach is to implement a zoning map.

A little more context might help.

Do the walls contact yr product ?  (walls afaik are usually micro. categorized similarly to floors albeit they are not 100% equivalent).

IMEX (not seasonings) S.aureus is only (sometimes) monitored for RTE foodhandler's hands(or gloves if applicable).

If you are talking about a generic EMP setup, the usual approach is to implement a zoning map.

Hi Charles,

What do IMEX and EMP mean?

Hi Charles,

What do IMEX and EMP mean?

IMEX = in my experience

(see -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ons/#entry24154

EMP = environmental monitoring program

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage? Powdered seasoning Clumping ATP Swab Sampling Device Swab results CFU instead of MPN Uniform Swab Staphylococcus Aureus in food Alternatives to Clear Adhesive tape for walls in production area Formation of ice and snow on the walls and ceiling