What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Change in scope--level of service

Started by , May 09 2018 04:51 PM
2 Replies

Hi all, 

Wondering what everyone thinks about the level of service they get from their CB?  I have been trying for more than a month now to have our scope changed from 15 to 18.....and I keep getting a non-answer answer.........tech manager is travelling, we were all away on course etc etc etc

We all pay these organizations alot of money.........any help or feedback?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Want to change user name Management of Change Procedure and Reference
[Ad]

Lodge a complaint with SQFI directly.

Then change CB's.

Thanks Glenn.....i've emails sqfi to ask what I should be expecting.......waiting on their response. How do I lodge a formal complaint with them?

Similar Discussion Topics
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Want to change user name Management of Change Procedure and Reference Cranberry Color Change When a company changes name how quickly do we need to change labels? Glass light bulb change policy Change of light trap and tin cat glue boards When do you change the versions to your documents and how?