What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Starting a Food Safety Plan (Product Description) 400+ products

Started by , May 09 2018 05:36 PM
0 Reply

Hello everyone!

I will start developing a food safety plan for my company (distribution facility) to be compliant with PCHF rule. Since we are a distribution facility we only need to develop a food safety plan for TCS foods. Nonetheless, I have a list of over 400 TCS products that are stored in our warehouse's refrigerators. As one of the first steps is to create the product description I am having trouble figuring out how to group all these products, if I group them by the product category, production process/hazards, ph and water activity I think I will still get many separate product description sheets. 

Do you know of any way that I can create the product description part of the food safety plan having so many products? or would I have to create different documents for each product description and different food safety plans as well? 

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Starting a Foreign Material Exclusion plan Need Advice and Guidance on Starting GFSI Certification Starting SQF implementation - Question about guidance material What do companies that are small and just starting SQF do for internal audits? What extra factors should be considered in the food safety plan when starting to produce RTE Products?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Starting a Foreign Material Exclusion plan Need Advice and Guidance on Starting GFSI Certification Starting SQF implementation - Question about guidance material What do companies that are small and just starting SQF do for internal audits? What extra factors should be considered in the food safety plan when starting to produce RTE Products? How long do you allow production equipment to sit before starting back up or deciding to fully clean? Guidance on starting an in-house laboratory Help - I'm starting a new food manufacturing plant in the uk How to sanitize food plant with eco-friendly chemicals before starting up the Tetra Pak juice production? Anyone with experience starting procedures for initial IFS Food audit