What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduce myself

Started by , May 20 2018 01:15 AM
2 Replies
Dear All

Introduce, my name is Zuli, I manage organic coconut sugar processing industry company located in Indonesia, my product comes from palm nectar, nectar flower in cook until nectar become sugar product which is very good for consumption and very good for health body , currently our company has been supplying our products to various countries of Asia and Europe with our current production capacity reach 30-50 tons per month and will still increase. our company has pocketed some food safety certificates including USDA, EU, JAS, HACCP, Halal certification. and currently the company is certifying food safety BRC and FSSC22000.
for more information about our company please visit our website xxxxx

thank you
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself
[Ad]
you are welcome.
Am Sanusi Odewale, Quality control/R&D officer in a leading tomato processing company in Nigeria. Our brand is all over Africa. am very fortunate to be a member of this forum, as some of my curiosities will be clarified.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum....you're on the right track..... :happydance:

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce myself Introduce Myself Introduce myself Welcome! Introduce Yourself- gballard Introduce Myself Do we need to inform the auditing body if we introduce a new product to a BRC site?