[Ad]

GFSI Food Fraud Technical Document May 2018

Started by , May 21 2018 06:14 AM
2 Replies

Hello All,

It may help on Food Fraud topics.

regards,

redfox

MSU-FFIR-GFSI-Food-Fraud-Techincal-Document-v6 (1).pdf   766.28KB   253 downloads

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate?
[Ad]

Hello All,

It may help on Food Fraud topics.

regards,

redfox

MSU-FFIR-GFSI-Food-Fraud-Techincal-Document-v6 .pdf

Hi redfox,

Thks for the above document which i think is available from MU's website. 

It illustrates that  Food Fraud confusion is not expected to disappear anytime soon. Just like HACCP a few decades ago. And still continuing ?

Unfortunately the document does not contain any particular way to avoid such confusion.

The basic requirement IMO is a methodology involving a limited portfolio of vulnerability assessment questions, answerable via a freely available database.

Perhaps a Vulnerability Decision Tree like OPRP ?

Hello Charles,

Yes I agree. Confusion is IMO, due to other standard interpretations/scheme, even though same scheme under the umbrella of  GFSI, they may have slight deviation on how to tackle or do the VACCP methodology 201805-food-fraud-technical-document-final.pdf   1.03MB   186 downloads. Plus the FSMA on TACCP, which some food safety officers are confused what their difference. Hoping on this forum we can come up a methodology that we can use on VACCP and VACCP.

I forgot to attached one doc from GFSI, though almost the same from my previous post.

regards,

redfox

201805-food-fraud-technical-document-final.pdf   1.03MB   186 downloads

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? Choosing the right GFSI Certification GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers