What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample Document or Procedure for Statistical Process Control Training

Started by , May 22 2018 02:34 AM
4 Replies

Hi All,

we recently had an SQF audit and got a minor CAR in Statistical Process Control: " There have been no protocols developed for the statistical process control training for line operators, quality inspectors and supervisory staff responsible for operating and inspecting key manufacturing processes."

Can anyone provide a sample document/procedure for that?

thank you 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity
[Ad]

Hi All,

we recently had an SQF audit and got a minor CAR in Statistical Process Control: " There have been no protocols developed for the statistical process control training for line operators, quality inspectors and supervisory staff responsible for operating and inspecting key manufacturing processes."

Can anyone provide a sample document/procedure for that?

thank you 

Hi mlukoto,

The product / process may be relevant.

I assume you have checked the SQF guidance document already. (From memory it doesn't help all that much)

We manufacture coffee capsules and SQF guidance is no help at all :(

Hi mlukoto,

The product / process may be relevant.

I assume you have checked the SQF guidance document already. (From memory it doesn't help all that much)

This recent  related thread doesn't offer (yet) a "Procedure" but may slightly encourage answers to yr own query.

http://www.ifsqn.com...c-requirements/

It's SPC 101 I think that you first need to establish that yr process is "in control". Otherwise the statistical charts/sigmas become meaningless.

I tried to implement SPC for a micro. count control but the scatter nuked it.

Thank you Charles,

Much appreciated

This recent  related thread doesn't offer (yet) a "Procedure" but may slightly encourage answers to yr own query.

http://www.ifsqn.com...c-requirements/

It's SPC 101 I think that you first need to establish that yr process is "in control". Otherwise the statistical charts/sigmas become meaningless.

I tried to implement SPC for a micro. count control but the scatter 

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests Sample Allergen Risk Assessments