What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Started by , May 24 2018 10:12 AM
4 Replies

Hello All!

I have been following this website for a while and I find it quite informative! As a result I decided to become a member. I am passionate about food safety, quality and everything else that relates to these topics. Looking forward to learning more or maybe even help a person or two.

Frank

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada?
[Ad]
Welcome to the group
1 Thank

Whatcha making Frank---i'm down the road aways near Chatham, making pickles of various sorts

Thanks Scampi! I am making snacks: cookies, crackers, bars and candy. :)

Welcome Frank!

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for raw pork shipment to EU from Canada Import chicken product from Canada to USA HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada Export Pet Foods from Canada to US Can we use vegan claims on our organic products in Canada? Introduction from Toronto, Canada Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Does anyone know of a lab on the west side of Canada that does extensive testing? Hello from Canada Requirements to Ship a Processed Ingredient from Canada to USA